The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Preaching Trafalgar Square



It was my great privilege once again last Saturday to preach in Trafalgar Square. With no rain or wind it was pretty good day for it and we are thankful to God for the opportunity. Besides the preaching there is opportunity to pass on literature and chat personally. Sebastian Mani is the good man who organises it all with help from the TBS and others. The stills show me preaching in my parka (it was cold!). The video clip is of British-based Australian Steve Bignall.

No comments: