The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Last Weekend 01












I've been busy since last weekend and haven't had chance to write things up as I'd wished until now. (Weekend is technically an unbiblical term but you know what I mean). Friday evening we had our clubs for kids and young people. I was speaking on the fourth commandment.
Then Satruday morning I popped into the Evangelical Library in Chiltern Street where Ian Densham was busy filming. He interviewed myself and Steve Taylor the Librarian. We'll see what he can do with it.

No comments: