The similar phrase 'Worldly Christianity' is one used by Bonhoeffer. It's J Gresham Machen that I want to line up most closely with. See his Christianity and culture here. Having done commentaries on Proverbs (Heavenly Wisdom) and Song of Songs (Heavenly Love), a matching title for Ecclesiastes would be Heavenly Worldliness. For my stance on worldliness, see 3 posts here.

Carey Conference Links


At the recent Carey Conference I took opportunity to renew my subscription to
Also represented there were EP, LTS, Chapel Library and Phil Roberts' excellent
I took opportunity to buy the 2 volume works of silver-tongued Puritan Henry Smith (1550?-1595).
Bruce Ware had some links for us especially these four:
Justin Taylor's Between Two Worlds which itself teems with links (probably links with teams too)
Biblical Training a site that offers seminary training online

No comments: